Friday, February 10, 2012

❧❦ Birchbox February 2012 - Beauty Blender Sponge ❦❧



The February 2012 Birchbox
BeautyBlender Sponge
Eye Rock Designer Liner
Mineralogie Ultime Cream Concealer
Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
Chuao Chocolatier Spicy Maya Choco Pod
 Once again, I'm thrilled with the 2012 February Birchbox!  I was concerned that, after last month, this month wouldn't be as good, but I love everything here!


I have used other foundation sponges, but never the original Beauty Blender - the hot pink color makes it even more attractive!


I have been eyeing (no pun intended) peel-off eyeliner for several months, but I have never actually bought any of them.  This is the perfect opportunity for me to see if stick on eyeliner is something that would work for me.


Tinted Moisturizer, concealer, and chocolate - all the things that make me happy!



Click here for a link to the: 
January 2011 Birchbox
February 2011 Birchbox
March 2011 Birchbox
April 2011 Birchbox
May 2011 Birchbox
June 2011 Birchbox
July 2011 Birchbox
August 2011 Birchbox

September 2011 Birchbox

Click here for a link to the website: Birchbox
Click here for a link to Beauty Fix: Beauty Fix
Click here for a link to my YouTube Channel: The Sassi Wench

- The Sassi Wench




6 comments:

Erikalisa said...

How exciting!!! That box is amazing!! How much did the shipping info say your box weighed? I'm hoping to get the same box as you. :) Fingers crossed!

yokosia said...

Oh My ! How great !
You got a beauty blender in your box!

I hope mine will be just as good :)

VixensLovee said...

That box is amazing! Birchbox is definitely making a comeback

mkt00 said...

That box is awesome! I'm kind of disappointed with mine...again. If you don't mind sharing, what did you answer your profile? Not the hair/skin color type stuff, but your style (adventurous, classic, etc.), the product you'd splurge on, and the questions like that.
This is my fifth box and I haven't quite given up hope yet.

Regina said...

I always find these post exciting, and the beauty blender makes this months world it! :)

Unknown said...

I'm so excited about your beauty blender! I hope i get one too!