Saturday, February 12, 2011

The February 2011 Birch Box




This month's Birchbox came to me with more than a little drama.


The mail man couldn't get to our mail box because it's snowed in, and he ended up taking the Birchbox back on his route.  This meant that when I got to the Post Office last night, they couldn't find the Birchbox! Oh, the horror!


This morning I was waiting at the door, ready to race outside, hunt him down and demand to know where my Birchbox was. Turns out it was at the Post Office after all - and the Post Office was due to close in 30 minutes!  I raced into town, and gasped at how long the line was when I got there.


20 minutes later, all was forgiven as the Birchbox was located and turned over to me.  Anyway, once I had it in my eager hands I rushed home and filmed my video.


This month was a surprise - I enjoyed this Birchbox much more than I did for January.


So without further ado, here it is!


The February 2011 Birchbox!
This month, everyone seemed to be waiting for NARS, and it was included.


This Birchbox contained NARS Orgasm and Bare Escentuals Mascara.
The Indulgence Birchbox includes:
Bare Escentuals - Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara
Befine - Exfoliating Brown Sugar Cleanser
NARS - Orgasm Illuminator
Pomega5 - Green Tea Mattifying Moisturizer
Sweetriot - Chocolate-Covered Cacao Nibs
I highly recommend Birchbox!

If you like Birchbox, sign up for the monthly $10 subscription.  You can cancel it at any time, and you earn points to put towards the purchase of full size products that you enjoyed from your sample selection.

Click here for a link to their website: Birchbox

Click here for a link to my January 2011 Birchbox: January 2011 Birchbox
Click here for a link to my February 2011 Birchbox: February 2011 Birchbox
Click here for a link to my March 2011 Birchbox: March 2011 Birchbox
Click here for a link to my April 2011 Birchbox: April 2011 Birchbox

Click here for a link to TestTube: TestTube
Click here for a link to Beauty Fix: Beauty Fix

Click here for a link to my YouTube Channel: The Sassi Wench

Until next time, 
The Sassi Wench!

No comments: