Saturday, March 12, 2011

March 2011 Birchbox: Upgrade


Hello ladies!


It's my first post in about two weeks - I'm slowly recovering from a nasty bout of the flu, and you can hear this in my voice in my video - sorry!  But at least I got my voice back!


I'm also behind on responding to comments on my blog and my videos, but I'll get there, I promise!


This month, I didn't get any cosmetics in my Birchbox (cosmetics are my favorite!), but I did get some interesting things, especially the Marvis Classic Mint Toothpaste which is made in Italy.  I'll try it out and let you know if I like it.


The Upgrade Birchbox includes:
Blow - Thickening Mist
Marvis - Classic Mint Toothpaste
Pangea Organics - Lip Balm
Pangea Organics - Egyptian Geranium Scrub
Pomega5 - Daily Revitalizing Conentrate
Birchbox Treat - Brow Brush


The March 2011 Birch Box.
Birchbox Theme for March 2011: Upgrade.
This Birchbox does not contain any cosmetics.
Blow Thickening Mist - it's a lightweight, volumizing spray.
An extra item was included this month - Pangea Organics Egyptian Geranium Scrub!
I'm thrilled with this Birchbox!

If you like Birchbox, sign up for the monthly $10 subscription.  You can cancel it at any time, and you earn points to put towards the purchase of full size products that you enjoyed from your sample selection.



Click here for a link to their website: Birchbox

Click here for a link to my January 2011 Birchbox: January 2011 Birchbox
Click here for a link to my February 2011 Birchbox: February 2011 Birchbox
Click here for a link to my March 2011 Birchbox: March 2011 Birchbox
Click here for a link to my April 2011 Birchbox: April 2011 Birchbox

Click here for a link to TestTube: TestTube
Click here for a link to Beauty Fix: Beauty Fix

Click here for a link to my YouTube Channel: The Sassi Wench

Until next time, 
The Sassi Wench!

No comments: