Although summer is winding down in the Northern hemisphere, it's almost always sunny in Turks and Caicos! I was fortunate to spend Labor Day on the island of Grand Turk. I have been to Turks and Caicos several times, and I highly recommend Turks and Caicos as a vacation destination.
I purchased my beach tote from the Coach Factory Outlet. They are currently available in several colors like green, purple, pink, black and my choice, blue. The large tote bag folds up and can be stored in the accompanying Coach pouch which can be used as a makeup or accessory bag. This versatile tote can be used as a beach bag, a gym bag, a diaper bag or a weekend bag.
I brought along a few things to help get me through the day...
|A beach tote from Coach|
|The Coach zipper pouch can be used for makeup or accessories.|
- Biotherm Haute High Protection I don't know why this is impossible to find in the USA!
- Australian Gold Sun Face Guard Stick SPF 50. This product provides good protection especially when you swim - that's the real test. Buy it here
- Clinique Sun Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Sunscreen Targeted Protection Stick. This works very much like the Australian Gold Sun Stick but I like to use this on my lips. Buy it here
- A DandyCase for my iPhone (not pictured but it's in the video) so that I could use my iPhone in the water to take video and photos. Buy it here
- Del Sol nail polish - these nail polishes change color in the sun. Buy it here
- A Nexus - I take this everywhere because it stores a selection of my favorite books and movies Buy it here
- Tissues, deodorant, a mirror, gum, a pen, moist wipes, a hair clip, and a small tube of facial cleanser.
Until next time!
The Sassi Wench