Paul & Joe Makeup Bag and Furla Makeup Bag
The last time I did a "What's in my Travel Makeup Bag" video or blog post was in January, and I've travelled so much this year, so this video and blog post is long overdue!
|Inside my Paul & Joe Makeup Bag|
I also use travel time to test out new products and play with samples that I may have forgotten about , or just never got around to using. Often I find that I have more time in the morning to apply makeup and style my hair than I do in my regular day to day life.
I did splurge a little and I bought a new foundation brush (Louise Young), a new eye brush (Edward Bess), and a new eyeshadow palette just before I left to go on this vacation. It was the perfect opportunity to experiment with the new shadows and brushes.
And all of these products fit comfortably into the Paul & Joe makeup bag!
|All of this makeup fits inside the Paul & Joe Cosmetic Bag!|
|The Hakuhodo makeup brushes (on the left) are my all time favorite!|
|Furla Makeup Bag filled with Chanel Particulière Nail Polish and nail tools.|
I took all of my nail tools with me because I gave myself a mani-pedi in my hotel room. I don't use lip gloss and I rarely use a primer or concealer, so I didn't bring those products with me.
2009 Paul & Joe Waterproof Cosmetic Pouch:
- Lipsticks MAC Creme d' Nude, NARS Bangkok
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
- MAC Blush Dame
- MAC Beauty Powder in Light Sunshine
- Anna Sui Beauty Mirror Rose
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow in Stone
- Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara (this might just be my favorite mascara of all time!)
- Laura Mercier Mascara (backup)
- NARS Highlighter in Luxor
- Too Faced Eye Love Sephora Eyeshadow Palette
- Stila In the Light Palette
- Mbeze Sweet Sanura Natural Perfume
- Boots No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil
- Makeup Brushes:
- Louise Young
- Edward Bess
Furla Makeup Bag:
- Chanel Particulière Nail Polish
- OPI Base Coat
- Essie Super Duper Top Coat
- Nail Clippers
- Cuticle pushers
- Bloom Nail File
- All Season Sanding Stick
- Polish Off Nail Polish Remover Pads
- Nail Buffer
Click here for a link to my YouTube Channel: The Sassi Wench
- The Sassi Wench