Wednesday, October 16, 2013

❧❦ Ipsy - October 2013 - My Favorite Ipsy Ever! ❦❧

Ipsy October 2013
This month Ipsy sent me what turned out to be my favorite Ipsy bag - EVER!  I simply love each product, and I think that this is incredible value for money at only $10.  Ipsy claims that this months bag is worth $45.
Buxom Lips Dolly
Be Delectable from Cake Beauty - Strawberry & Cream Hand Cream
bigsexyhair - Blow Dry Volumizing Gel
Zoya Nail Polish - Mason
H2O Hydrating Treatment
For me, this months bag was the perfect mix of hair, skin, cosmetic and nail products!  Just as every sample bag should be.  

The stunning color Mason from Zoya, and the Be Delectable strawberry and cream hand cream from Cake Beauty are two items I would have purchased already, had I been aware of them.

If you are interested in subscribing to Ipsy, it's $10 a month and you can subscribe here.

Take care,
The Sassi Wench!

2 comments:

marfar said...

I love your blog and reading all of your reviews of different subscriptions! I've been a subscriber to birchbox and ipsy for a little over a year now and am starting to get disappointed with both! I was just curious if you felt that ipsy was going down hill. Many people think just because you get huge sizes means it's worth it, but I personally haven't and wouldn't buy anything I got from them! I feel a lot of the brands are just ok and the colors they send are horrendous!

Keep up the good work! I love your reviews on different makeup brands as well!

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It's really the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 19 kilos lighter than we do.

(And actually, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

BTW, I said "HOW", not "what"...

Click this link to see if this easy quiz can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities