Saturday, April 6, 2013

❧❦ Birchbox April 2013 - Caudalie ❦❧

Birchbox April 2013
Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick in Starlet
Caudalie SOS Morning Eye Rescue
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Nourishing Hair Elixir
Yes To Cucumbers Soothing On-the-Go Facial Towelettes
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub & Dark Spot Correcting Serum
This is my Mom's box - mine isn't here yet.  It's not bad, by any means.  Just check out some of my older posts or videos and you will understand.

The only item I have actually used here myself are the Yes To Cucumber facial towelettes.  They are okay.  They get the job done but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them.

The April 2013 Birchbox includes:
Beauty Protector - Protect & Detangle nourishing hair elixir
Caudalie - SOS Morning Eye Rescue daily treatment
Mirenesse - Glossy Kiss Lipstick
Yes To Cucumber Facial Towelettes
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub & Dark Spot Correcting Serum (BB Extra).

Birchbox is $10 per month.

Check out the Birchbox site here:

Take care,
- The Sassi Wench


No comments: