Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What's in My Purse/Purse Organization

What's in my purse? Coach Chainlink Maggie.
This is my Coach Chainlink Maggie, with Coach Lurex Mini-Skinny, Makeup Bag and Wristlet, my Coach Wallet, Chainlink Mini-Skinny, and Louis Vuitton Amarante Makeup Bag.


I like to keep things organized in my Coach Purse.
I love this hairbrush! It's from the Body Shop, and I don't care how big it is, I have to have it with me at all times!


I always have at least 2 makeup bags with me.
I always carry a little emergency kit with me with bandages (plaster), headache pills, alcohol wipes, etc.  I usually have one makeup bag with everyday makeup, and the larger Coach Lurex bag has tools inside - like nail clippers, nail buffers, nail files, etc.


In case you didn't believe it, it actually does all fit in this Coach handbag!
You can really fit a lot of items inside this Coach bag!

If you have ever watched any of my purse videos on YoutTube (you can check out my YouTube Channel here: The Sassi Wench), you'll know that I love to have a very organized handbag!  Admittedly, I am only human and it's not always as immaculately organized as it is here, but considering the fact that I generally change my bag weekly, or several times a week, I am generally clear out loose change and receipts, lipstick tubes or the like, frequently.  

If I get too busy at work or with any of my other projects, I might even use the same bag for almost (shudder) two weeks (!!) and then I can assure you it isn't as neat as this.  

Also, in addition to a standard size bag, I do carry a tote bag with me almost every work day, to store large and heavier items, like my makeup bags, books, magazines, water bottles, and lunch.  This way when I leave the office at lunch time I don't have to carry all of those heavy items with me.  I just take my keys, wallet, mini-skinny (or 2 or 3), iPhone and some touch-up makeup.

I know that I am a complete hoarder, but for some reason I feel as if I don't carry all my essentials around I'll need them suddenly for some kind of emergency, then that would be a complete disaster! Lol!

Watch my What's in My Purse video to see what's inside all of these accessories.

- The Sassi Wench


5 comments:

rashid1891 said...

I like how you put the colors around each one who was talking I like it this side very very much Thanks MA .....................

rashid2626 said...

very good video

The Sassi Wench said...

Thank you!

Blogger said...

Buy Authentic Gucci Handbags Online.

Blogger said...

You could be qualified to get a Apple iPhone 7.