Sunday, November 14, 2010

FAIL! A Review on the Smashbox Wish for the Perfect Palette 2010



The Smashbox Wish for the Perfect Palette 2010.


It looks great at first glance, but it proved to be exactly the opposite!

The Cream Eye Liners were just one of many disappointments!


It retails at $59, but it is bad quality and pretty useless unless you like a bruised eye look with lots of fall-out. The product does not last all day, even if you use a primer.



The makeup did not blend well, it did not last all day, even with a primer, all of the colors were either heavily pigmented, or chalky and too sheer.  The darker colors blended into a mottled, darkish purple/brown look.  The brushes that were included in this palette are completely useless.  Overall, it gets a crushing FAIL!

I have returned this palette because it was so bad, and I have never returned makeup due to quality before.

I'm very disappointed in this palette and with Smashbox for making something like this.

This is my own opinion, I bought this with my own money and I made sure that I returned it and got my money back!



- The Sassi Wench

No comments: